Choose Minnesota Masonic Homes for:
- Independent and assisted living
- Affordable housing and senior care
- Transitional care and rehabilitation therapy
- Thoughtful and compassionate staff and services
- A sense of community and friendship
Who is Minnesota Masonic Charities?
Minnesota Masonic Homes, Bloomington and North Ridge are heritage charities of Minnesota Masonic Charities (MMC), the philanthropy of choice for Minnesota Masons, and the nonprofit organization of Minnesota Masonry that promotes even greater levels of Masonic charity through a united focus.
The relationship between Freemasons, Eastern Stars and Minnesota Masonic Homes is a family tie - stronger and more personal than any business affiliation.
Who are the Masons?
Masons belong to the oldest and largest fraternal organization in the world. They represent virtually every profession, come from all political ideologies and follow a variety of religious beliefs. Masonry is not a religion.
What is The Order of The Eastern Star?
The Order of The Eastern Star (OES) is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which both men and women may belong. They represent virtually every profession, come from all political ideologies and follow a variety of religious beliefs. The Order is not a religion.
What are the Masons and members of the Eastern Star known for?
- The Minnesota Masons contribute to charitable causes of all types; aiding other Masons, their families and all people within society.
- The size, resources and capabilities of Minnesota Masonic Charities rank us as one of the largest grant-making organizations in the state.
- Minnesota Masonic Charities offers a capable, central foundation for the Minnesota Masons’ many charitable endeavors, beginning with service, support and shelter for our seniors and including but not limited to
- Cancer research (April, 2008 – MMC gave the largest gift ever received by the University of Minnesota and it was designated to find the cure…),
- Scholarships – For over 20 years, Minnesota Masonry has provided for college scholarships for graduating high school seniors and also returning students,
- Community outreach – providing support for the community through Lodge and Chapter sponsorship of youth and public welfare programs
From matching funds for Lodge and Chapter neighborhood projects to major grants for hospitals, children’s clinics, senior facilities, cancer research, education and much more, Minnesota Masonic Charities reflects the generosity of Minnesota Masons.
For more information about Minnesota Masonic Charities, visit our Web site
Minnesota Masonic Charities – the philanthropy of Minnesota Masonry and the parent organization of Minnesota Masonic Homes
The Grand Lodge of A.F. & A.M. of Minnesota - General information regarding Freemasonry in Minnesota, including links to the websites of various Lodges in Minnesota
The Grand Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star - General information about the Order of the Eastern Star, what they do, and current events around the state of Minnesota