The senior assisted living apartments at Minnesota Masonic Home look out upon the tranquil grounds of our 80-acre campus.
Residents in these apartments can enjoy classic architecture, large windows and stunning millwork throughout. Minnesota Masonic Home is proud of our resident-guided approach to care that focuses on enhancing each resident’s ability to live as independently and comfortably as possible, giving them both privacy and peace of mind.
Assisted living features and amenities include:
- Cozy floor plans ranging from studio to two-bedroom
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Complimentary on-site laundry room
- 24/7 monitored emergency alert system
- Home-cooked meals available at restaurant-style dining
- A variety of scheduled daily activities based on interest
- On-site transportation available for shopping/outings
- No long-term lease agreement
- Priority admission to all areas of Minnesota Masonic Home
Residents of our assisted living community have access to free wifi throughout the entire property, weekly housekeeping services and restaurant-style dining available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Transportation is always available for residents interested in weekly scheduled shopping trips and other off-site activities.
Need More Information?
More About Our Campus
View a full list of Minnesota Masonic Home’s Facilities, services and activities
Care level and living situations can be adjusted at any time. If an assisted living resident’s needs change, our staff is equipped with resources to help make it a smooth transition.
Questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page or call us at 952.948.7915. View our Glossary of Terms page for definitions.